Why can not cover Wi-Fi on the high-speed rail? Technology is not mature or high costUpdated: 2017-3-15 10:27:00 Views: 219
Wi-Fi is now the streets of the city, shopping malls, cafes, restaurants, including the family will cover the basic Wi-Fi. So outside travel, young people will come up with mobile phones to see the news, brush microblogging, watching video , Of course, with their own flow of the Internet will naturally feel bad.However, in the transport, including aircraft, cars, trains wifi can be installed very few, today to talk about why the high-speed rail can not cover Wi-Fi?
At present, China's high-speed rail operation of the highest speed of 300km / h, 3G / 4G base station effective coverage of the radius in the mountains and other environments will be very short, high-speed rail speed too fast in each base station within the residence time is too short, so still search signal , High-speed rail has been out of the base station signal effective coverage, the signal is unstable, Wi-Fi natural not used. How to solve this problem, only in the high-speed rail along the road to build more base stations, strengthen the signal, expand the coverage, then the cost cost will be high The
In the already opened operation of the Harbin-Dalian high-speed rail will be the first to use Wi-Fi. Another point is to understand that the high-speed rail Wi-Fi signal and the Wi-Fi on the subway is not the same, the WIFI For the subway communication, high-speed rail communication is a dedicated GSM-R communication system (railway digital mobile communication system referred to.
Chinese Academy of Engineering Wang Mengshu said in an interview with reporters, due to technical reasons, high-speed rail can not install Wi-Fi, while also laughing is to cure the bow family, in the journey to see more beautiful scenery.
Wi-Fi frequency will affect the train speed and communication signals, some frequencies may overlap, 'unsafe'.
According to Academician Wang Mengshu, the communication band between the train and the dispatch center is now near 2.4 GHz, and Wi-Fi is working near this frequency, which poses a risk of mutual interference.
Based on the above, both the cost, technically, including the security line to consider, the current high-speed rail coverage Wi-Fi may not be achieved, looking forward to the next few years to achieve this goal all coverage.
www.top-news.top Top News, Latest News and Current News from top-news.top. Latest Current News: U.S., China, World, Entertainment, Health, Finance, Business, echnology, Travel, Politics, Sports.Traditional Chinese: 高鐵上為何不能覆蓋Wi-Fi? 技術不成熟還是造價高
- What is the best position for pregnant women on the toilet
- There are six manifestations of unhealthy
- Anti constipation trick gastroenterologist who
- The morning mouth bitter and smelly may be 4 kinds of diseases
- There are two best time of defecation
- Deep interpretation of the new senior high school entrance examination: citizen key rate gap level
- "Sweetheart" third words first figure warrior Universe innocent girl were lured
- The Chinese students bullying miserable Australian Prime Minister's visit to China was refused
- "God 4" BOSS war, and ultimately ending animation video
- "Death" movie poster Rukia identification zero
- A large number of "water off" concentration induced by blocking entry
- Internet giant cross-border electricity supplier market hegemony
- Economist: Huawei Ren Zhengfei If I were, I will leave Shenzhen
- Sports West, a residential district fire
- Phone recharge 200 to send 200? fake!
- Subsidize the elderly to buy accident insurance
- Oral: husband and wife sharing for the province said that the rent
- Bikini Girls "gun" Drifting is not the right way
- US media: economic transformation but could not stop the Chinese consumer obsession pot
- Zhou denied the acquisition of Cool music, as has been referred to the independent development of the mobile phone 360